The Braas Monier Building Group (Braas Monier) is a leading manufacturer and supplier of pitched roof, chimney and energy systems. We are committed to delivering products and services that meet the highest quality standards through all our local businesses. We systematically and continuously improve Braas Monier’s processes and performance in order to fulfil or even exceed the expectations of our customers.
PRODUCT AND SERVICE QUALITY
- We produce and supply roofing products, systems and services with the aim to meet, and where possible exceed, the expectations of our customers.
- We comply not only with all applicable legal requirements on quality and safety in the countries where we operate, but also with our own internal standards, which are in many cases stricter than national regulations.
- Our quality policy is underpinned by a group-wide quality management system.
- We are aware that the excellent quality of our offering is dependent on our suppliers too delivering outstanding services and products.
- We therefore work in close partnership with these suppliers, and agree precise quality specifications for the products and services that we source from them.
- We strive for constant improvement in customer satisfaction, and we regularly measure this using independent, standardized surveys. Superior customer satisfaction is our number one priority
- The knowledge, drive and commitment of our employees are the key to the success of the company.
- We continuously strive to improve quality through learning, benchmarking, knowledge sharing and innovation in all our activities and processes.
- We have a management system that enables us to set clearly defined quality targets, and measure our progress against these at regular intervals.
- We actively promote this commitment to quality at every level of our organization, and encourage employees to make quality a personal priority.
- We actively communicate our passion for quality to our employees and business partners